I love using hacks! I use them for everything. They come in handy for college students and in everyday life. There are even hacks for beauty gurus. Here are a couple……
- Apply the foundation on the center part of your face first, to get an even blend
- Need help with eyeshadow, get a piece clear tape and line the end of your eye with your eyebrow. Complete the whole eye and the pull tape off your face. In the end you will have a sharp yet clean eyeshadow look!
- Conceal your under eye in a triangle to get a brighter under eye
- Wanna cover pimples. Use foundation, concealer and then set with finish spray on the area
- Want natural looking brows; Use light strokes on your eyebrow hairs and follow in the direction of your hair path