I have small eyelids so when I do a cut crease look I have to raise my eyeshadow to make a full cut crease look. Here is how…….
- Use concealer for your base eyeshadow
- With a thin eyeshadow Brush or any other small brush ( not a thick brush), outline with your concealer to show how high you want your cut crease
- Fill in your cut crease with concealer
- To set your base, you can use a powder or pat your color on your lid because the concealer is wet and has to be dry
- After you are done with the eye, use concealer to clean up your eye