- I really like doing these kinds of looks. I am gonna do many more because I like bright colors together. Once again, I only used concealer for my primer. I tried eye primer a few times but once I ran out, I got lazy and looked up other ways to make your eyeshadow brighter. Now I only use concealer.
- When I am thinking of ways to do my eyeshadow, I literally just throw a color on my eye and then think, what other colors can I match it with? That is how I create my makeup. It doesn’t always work out.
- I had some looks that were so bad that I just gave up after 40minutes of trying to do my eyeshadow. I get mad a lot if I mess up because I hate restarting after a long time. One big mess up that still gets me is overdoing my eyeliner. I would try to put a thin liner on my eyelid and then I see a part I need to fill and it just gets too thick. I would just give up. Now I am getting better with patience. 🙂
Month: September 2018
- I ordered the liner from shopmissa.com
- It is a liquid liner
- It is really smooth and dry fast
- It is easy to use
I used the concealer from shopmissa.com. The concealer is a little thicker than the one I usually buy so this was perfect for a base. I also used it on my eyelid. Using concealer first really cover up those creases under your eyes so you don’t look tired. I swear it concealer fixes so many things. In the picture below, I only used that concealer. I am not wearing foundation or anything else.
My favorite fall colors in my eyeshadow palettes are definitely orange to light brown. I am gonna do some fall looks in a couple of days. The weather is finally getting cold so this is the perfect time to start.
I love wearing eyeliner. I only wear liquid eyeliner because it looks better. When you are doing your eyeliner, you have two ways to attempt to wear it. You can wear a thin liner that is really simple or you can go for the bold thick liner that is a statement. I love wearing thick liners but I would only wear them when I am going out. I like thin liners because it makes your eyes pop.
The best part of anything is being yourself! You can be extra, petty, weird or anything else you want. I am literally a mixture of all those combined. It’s fun to be yourself, but it’s not easy. We get so caught up on what other people think that it’s hard to be yourself. You should worry about what others think because you are going to get judged no matter what. So what’s the point of caring?
Everyone has that one lipstick that they just love. It could be the brand, color, look, texture, or even the smell. I am all about colors. I am a nude kind of girl. I love anything nude. Nude lipstick and lipgloss are my life. I also love red lipstick because it makes me feel bold. There are so many kinds of lipstick to just love one!
If you bought a concealer that was too light for your skin, you can fix it. I bought one that was two shades lighter and all I did was mix it with my foundation. That is the method I used this morning. Your foundation is your skin tone so it would balance out well with your skin. No need to throw the concealer away, just enhance it.
It is so crazy to see how far I have come. When I look at my old picture, I was just starting out and having trouble mixing eyeshadows. Now I love mixing colors. I love bright colors and every other color. No matter where you begin, you will always get better with practice. Everything is a challenge!
No matter how cute you are, you always have to be cute on the inside of that makes any sense. A lot of people judge for no reason but then act like they are just perfect. The real beauty isn’t your face but your heart. “I am so deep” (lol)