Day: September 4, 2018
I starting wearing face masks a while ago so I wanted to try different ones. I wanted to try some that were on Amazon because you can get so many for a low price. I was really nervous about testing them because I knew they were coming from another country. Weirdly, the masks felt so hydrating! I loved them. I got a 24 pack for $12 on Amazon. I had a feeling they were gonna be toxic just because you never know but they weren’t. The masks smelled so good. I had the scents of coconut, roses, olive oil, milk, red wine and many more.
I swear on everything, these masks are amazing! You guys should definitely get them.
- Pick two eyeshadow colors 🙂
- Blend your first color on half your eye and the second color on the other half 🙂
- Blend in the middle of your lid 🙂
- Add your liner 🙂
- I added one of the colors I used on my lid for under my eye 🙂
- Add a little glow in the corner of your eye 🙂
- Add lashes 🙂
- Finish the rest of your face and enjoy! 🙂
If you guys have seen most of my other posts, you would know that my favorite eyeshadow color is PINK! I just love how bright I can get the color. The color pink matches well with any other colors you pair it with. My favorite pairing is blue/pink!
If you have not noticed, eyebrows are an important part of our face. If you are a beauty/makeup lover you wouldn’t really care if you mess up your brows because you can fix them. When I say mess up, I am talking about filling in, over arching your brows, not the right color or light concealer.
- Filling in your brows might seem easy but it is very hard for some people. It’s because you might not have the right color or you fill them in too dark. I remember filling in my eyebrows too dark. I had them black and I thought it was cute because I didn’t know how to do makeup that well. When I look back on my old pictures, I think “what was I thinking!”
- You should always use the color of your eyebrows or something a little darker. You can even go a little lighter. It’s up to you.
- If you arch your eyebrows by yourself, you can also go overboard. Sometimes you can go a little too far with the eyebrow archer and they become too thin. If that ever happens, You would want to take your eyebrow pencil, powder or gel and just fill in the parts you messed up on. There are a lot of ways to fix to your brows.
- Last thing is concealing. When you fill in your eyebrows and conceal them, you don’t want the concealer to show really bright so you use a color that is a little lighter than your skin color. You don’t want to hear people saying “her concealer under her eyebrow is so light that you can really see it.” I had that happen to me too.
The key to highlighting or if I can create a world “Highlightzation” (LOL) is to get the highlight on the angle parts of your face. For example…
- Angles of your cheeks
- The line of your nose
- On top of your brows ( Sometimes )
- Under your brow
- On top of your lip
Every single one of those examples will make your face pop with highlight!
There is so much to beauty/makeup. Some people think it is an expression of art and some people use it as a way to express themselves. Why can’t it be both? Some people just like to play in makeup. “We can’t judge them”. I do makeup because I love to do it and want to get better so I can express myself. People express themselves in all type of ways…..
- Makeup Artistry
When you are contouring under your eye, you want to use a concealer that is slightly lighter than your foundation. It gives you skin a natural glow look. If you are tired, it makes you look more awake. There are a lot of benefits to contouring.
Eyelining your eyes really make your eyes pop! Black eyeliner is the main liner that everyone wears. I love colored liners that make eyes more colorful. I cannot wait to invest in more colors because I have so many creative ideas.