I don’t even know what to say. It is a big deal for me because I’m not used to this. I am just happy that I stuck through it and kept blogging about what I like. I am so happy right now. I have so many things coming up in the next few days so stay tuned!
I hate when guys say that line!!! First of all, God made all of us, so we are all natural. Second, how dare they! Who are they to say we should have look more natural. Guys say that until they wanna take you out to a fancy dinner and you go looking “natural “. (LOL) They don’t wear makeup so they don’t understand that we don’t just wear it to cover up who we are. We wear it because it makes us feel good. Gosh! I don’t know how many times I heard a guy say that. They even make YouTube videos about it. I watched a video on YouTube with a group of guys talking about girls with and without makeup. I was like ” now it’s getting out of hand “. You gone take my problem to the public! There aren’t videos on girls talking about how guys should keep their hair cut because if they didn’t get it cut, that’s their natural. So they are not natural either. ” I am literally laughing so hard while writing this post”.
The most important thing is to not over do it. I’m not saying flirting with boys is all about looks but you do not wanna have a lot of makeup caked on your face when flirting! You might wanna go with a more natural look. You know, a little eyeliner, foundation, concealer and of course highlighter. If I was trying to impress a guy, I would look more natural but I’m too extra for all that.
Here are my everyday items plus some new items that I use on my face. Here they are…
- Fit Me Foundation-( This is my favorite foundation ever. It drys really good and has a matte finish. You can get this foundation everywhere. I get mine at Walmart.)
- Maybelline Concealer-( “The thin bottle”. I just picked this up yesterday because I have not used it in so long. I use to wear this concealer in high school and it still works perfectly.)
- Pro Concealer-( This concealer should be the number one concealer ever because it is perfect. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t use this product. It is thick and the best cover-up. You can get these at Ulta, your local hair stores and other places.)
- AOA Setting Powder-( I ordered the setting powder from shopmissa for one dollar. I like the product because it sets your face but also highlights it at the same time.)
- Bronzer-( I love wearing bronzer. I also use it to set my face. I got the bronzer from shopmissa for one dollar and it works so good.)