- I finally got a chance to test out the new palette guys! This palette is absolutely flawless. The picture of the palette is kind of dark because I took it a while ago but the colors are really pigmented.
Why is it that women always act as though they have to change themselves for a man. I see it a lot in college and it’s crazy. I am single but I have always felt like you should never have to change for someone. These guys are not changing so why do we. If you have not noticed yet from most of my posts, I am all for girl power! (#girlsforever) I like to date guys though, not girls. I felt like I should’ve made that clear before making that hashtag. (lol)
When I hear guys say that they like girls that are natural, I just wanna tell them to “shut up and mind your own business”! They don’t know what they are talking about. I feel as though if you don’t know anything about makeup then you have absolutely no business telling someone else that they should stop wearing it. Girls, do you and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise!
Body positivity is so important to everyone. It took me a while and I still deal with it as for everyone else. We all at some point probably hate how we look and feel to others. For me, being over weight really took a toll on me in high school and it still do. I always hated that I was over weight. I would try dieting but it just did not work out for me. I still have those days but I manage when I write about. You have to learn to love yourself because you are the only one that matters right now. Other than family, you need to worry about yourself. Being in college, you would think that you left all the negative impact of what others say about you in high School but no! I found out that it carries on and will continue to carry on until you stop letting people get to. They don’t matter!
Contouring is such a big deal in makeup because it brings out your features. Plus you can make new ones. (lol) When you see people contouring their jaws and noses, it brings that specific feature out more. I love contouring. Many people do the full contour which is under the eyes, nose, cheek bones, neck and so on. That is too much for me, just because I am in college and I don’t need all of that unless its a weekend. I don’t do the neck contour though. I haven’t tried it yet because I feel like its too much and I get hot really fast. Just remember that after you contour, you have to bake. You do not to walk around with a melting face. ðŸ™‚
Small eyes, Larges or no eyes, there are many ways to bring out your eyes. I am gonna tell you a couple of ways to bring out your eyes so that you can feel better and more confident about yourself.
- Eyeliner-( You may not know but eyeliner really do makes your eyes stand out. I wear eyeliner every day and it really helps. If I look tired, it makes me look woke)
- Eyeshadow-( A little color goes a long way. You don’t have to wear bright colors for your eyes to pop.)
- Natural Skin-( I know right! Most people think you look the best with your natural face. When you go natural, more people tend to notice your eyes.) I am not saying you have to stop wearing makeup.
- Line Your Water Line-( This makes your eyes seem bigger. Especially using white and black eyeliner. It really helps me because I have small eyes.)
I finally got to test a color out of this palette! My other eye is so swollen. (lol) I really like this palette because the colors are everyday colors. The eyeshadow is also really soft on my skin. I also dyed my hair back black because I think it brings my colors out more.
My left eye is still swollen from when I had pinky eye so I wasn’t able to blog or try my new makeup. I think my right eye is better so I am gonna attempt to do my makeup on one eye today. Thankfully it’s the eye that I always post my makeup pics on.
I feel like I did something wrong and now I am getting hit with everything. I still have no been able to test out my new Bh cosmetics palette because I caught pink eye. My eye has swollen and I just look a mess. I’m like ” I have not done anything bad in a while”.
I love every color of eyeshadow but there is one color that is really hard to wear out in public. You would have to mix and blend with something. Well for me at least.
- Green Eyeshadow-( I think everyone can agree that green is really a hard color to wear. You would have to match it with your outfit for it to look nice. I don’t ever wear green out, just because I am really basic in the real world. The only time that I wear colors like that is when I am posting a picture on Instagram or blogging.)
I never see people wear green eyeshadow and pretty sure that it is because it’s hard to wear. It’s cute but it’s hard.
This palette is perfect for people who love neutral tones. It is really light and pigmented.