- I finally got a chance to test out the new palette guys! This palette is absolutely flawless. The picture of the palette is kind of dark because I took it a while ago but the colors are really pigmented.
I finally got to test a color out of this palette! My other eye is so swollen. (lol) I really like this palette because the colors are everyday colors. The eyeshadow is also really soft on my skin. I also dyed my hair back black because I think it brings my colors out more.
I love every color of eyeshadow but there is one color that is really hard to wear out in public. You would have to mix and blend with something. Well for me at least.
- Green Eyeshadow-( I think everyone can agree that green is really a hard color to wear. You would have to match it with your outfit for it to look nice. I don’t ever wear green out, just because I am really basic in the real world. The only time that I wear colors like that is when I am posting a picture on Instagram or blogging.)
I never see people wear green eyeshadow and pretty sure that it is because it’s hard to wear. It’s cute but it’s hard.
This palette is perfect for people who love neutral tones. It is really light and pigmented.
I bought the first edition one year ago and I am happy to finally get this one. The palettes only get better by the time. This palette is so festive!
I have been waiting for this palette for the longest and I am so happy that it arrived today! The colors in this palette is insane and so bright.
There are tons of ways to organize your makeup to your liking. If you are like me and never organize then this will come in handy. I just recently started organizing my collection because I was always loosing certain items. I would be looking for a lip gloss and it would be in my makeup brushes. I would never keep my makeup organize and that is exactly why I keep everything neat now.
I like to organize my products by the products. I know it might sound confusing but it’s not. I put my foundations together. I put all my concealers together. I put all my eyeliners and lashes together so that I can find everything together. I also tried to organize by color but that was a mess. I could not find anything because I forgot how everything looked.
Organize to your liking but also try to organize so that you can find those hard products that you are always loosing. You do not want to find a pair of lashes in your concealer. (Lol)
I was inspired by the colors used on a makeup artist Instagram page. He also started this trend with the eyebrows so I wanted to try them.
His page is -@mmmmitchell
Eyeshadow- Morphe 35B + 3502 Palette
Foundation- Maybelline Fit me foundation Color-355
- I don’t normally use green but I tried it. It is definitely one of my least favorite colors just because I can never match it with anything.
- I used the Morphe 35B Palette
- Eyeliner From Ulta
- Maybelline Fite Me Foundation
- I really like doing these kinds of looks. I am gonna do many more because I like bright colors together. Once again, I only used concealer for my primer. I tried eye primer a few times but once I ran out, I got lazy and looked up other ways to make your eyeshadow brighter. Now I only use concealer.
- When I am thinking of ways to do my eyeshadow, I literally just throw a color on my eye and then think, what other colors can I match it with? That is how I create my makeup. It doesn’t always work out.
- I had some looks that were so bad that I just gave up after 40minutes of trying to do my eyeshadow. I get mad a lot if I mess up because I hate restarting after a long time. One big mess up that still gets me is overdoing my eyeliner. I would try to put a thin liner on my eyelid and then I see a part I need to fill and it just gets too thick. I would just give up. Now I am getting better with patience. ๐