YouTube! Yes, I am starting a YouTube soon because I want to explain and show you guys how I do my makeup. I really hate how my voice sounds on in videos but I am gonna be positive and get over it. My YouTube will be scary stories.
My left eye is still swollen from when I had pinky eye so I wasn’t able to blog or try my new makeup. I think my right eye is better so I am gonna attempt to do my makeup on one eye today. Thankfully it’s the eye that I always post my makeup pics on.
I have been wanting to be a makeup artist for the longest. I told myself that I was gonna go to beauty school and then continue to grow so I can do celebrity makeup. This why I did not go…
I don’t wanna do hair. For most makeup artist, you have to have a cosmetology license. I was fine with that until I saw that I was gonna have to do hair. (Umm what!) I suck at hair. I didn’t wanna learn it. You know the saying “don’t knock it until you try it” well that was not the case. I hate hair! That is why I cut mine. (haha) All I wanted was to do makeup. The whole point was that I was gonna wait a year to go to college so that I can go to beauty school. That was cut short. I said well I guess I am going to college then and I can just teach myself how to do makeup. My new plan was to be a freelance makeup artist and also go to school to pursue a career in the medical field. I am killing two birds with one stone now.
I know that I blog a lot about makeup guys but don’t get it twisted! I was not good at all. I had bad blending skills, I was horrible at taking pictures, I was just a mess. With that being said, here is the proof…
Why are people so nosy? They are so curious about what you are doing. Once in a while, I always catch someone looking at me. When I am in a bad mood, I just wanna be like “WHAT”! If people are being nosy, just smile at them because they are obviously curious.
Have you ever just regretted something after saying it. I said I love the cold weather and that I can’t wait for it to come. I immediately regret saying that because now I’m sick. Which means I can’t wear my makeup because that is not a good combination. I feel so bad because I am tired plus I slept too long today and missed my classes!
Hi guys! I am so sorry that I have been gone lately. I have been focusing on midterms and work. I am finally done and will be back blogging starting today. I found out that it is really hard to blog and work plus school. (LOL)
- The Extra One-( The one who does not care about what anyone has to say. She wears a full face of makeup everyday because she can and because she is really good at it.)
- The neutral One-( That one person who knows how to do makeup really well but her face never shows it. She wear her natural face because she is comfortable with it but don’t underestimate her.) *Thats Me*
- The Quiet One-( She’s is really quiet but you just wanna ask her ” how did you do your makeup?” She won’t answer because she is nervous but she can beat a face!)
- The Way Too Much One-( That one girl who does way too much to her face. She has every color on her eyes and lips but she don’t care. “This is America” and you can do whatever you want.)
- The Perfect One-( That girl that just has the most professional looking makeup ever! You envy her, I envy her because we can’t do it.)
First thing to know is that you will always have haters. For some weird reason, they are everywhere. I never really understood how people can be so negative all the time but it happens. I have haters but I don’t act. You have to ignore them and keep doing what you are doing because they are always watching you. I think it’s creepy how someone can always look at you and then judge you. Like “boo”! They are curious about what you are doing and they want to ruin things for you by getting into your head. You just have to tune them out and keep being positive. Every time you move up, they are moving down.
I don’t think you guys have really seen me, other than in my contact picture or my makeup pics. I just do parts of my face so that is all I show. I wanted to share this picture because we all have flaws. No one is perfect. I had a really good day today and wanted to wear a bright shirt with a neutral face and killer brows!
“Just ignore the bowl to the left” (LOL)