- I finally got a chance to test out the new palette guys! This palette is absolutely flawless. The picture of the palette is kind of dark because I took it a while ago but the colors are really pigmented.
Why is it that women always act as though they have to change themselves for a man. I see it a lot in college and it’s crazy. I am single but I have always felt like you should never have to change for someone. These guys are not changing so why do we. If you have not noticed yet from most of my posts, I am all for girl power! (#girlsforever) I like to date guys though, not girls. I felt like I should’ve made that clear before making that hashtag. (lol)
When I hear guys say that they like girls that are natural, I just wanna tell them to “shut up and mind your own business”! They don’t know what they are talking about. I feel as though if you don’t know anything about makeup then you have absolutely no business telling someone else that they should stop wearing it. Girls, do you and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise!
Body positivity is so important to everyone. It took me a while and I still deal with it as for everyone else. We all at some point probably hate how we look and feel to others. For me, being over weight really took a toll on me in high school and it still do. I always hated that I was over weight. I would try dieting but it just did not work out for me. I still have those days but I manage when I write about. You have to learn to love yourself because you are the only one that matters right now. Other than family, you need to worry about yourself. Being in college, you would think that you left all the negative impact of what others say about you in high School but no! I found out that it carries on and will continue to carry on until you stop letting people get to. They don’t matter!
Contouring is such a big deal in makeup because it brings out your features. Plus you can make new ones. (lol) When you see people contouring their jaws and noses, it brings that specific feature out more. I love contouring. Many people do the full contour which is under the eyes, nose, cheek bones, neck and so on. That is too much for me, just because I am in college and I don’t need all of that unless its a weekend. I don’t do the neck contour though. I haven’t tried it yet because I feel like its too much and I get hot really fast. Just remember that after you contour, you have to bake. You do not to walk around with a melting face. ðŸ™‚
Small eyes, Larges or no eyes, there are many ways to bring out your eyes. I am gonna tell you a couple of ways to bring out your eyes so that you can feel better and more confident about yourself.
- Eyeliner-( You may not know but eyeliner really do makes your eyes stand out. I wear eyeliner every day and it really helps. If I look tired, it makes me look woke)
- Eyeshadow-( A little color goes a long way. You don’t have to wear bright colors for your eyes to pop.)
- Natural Skin-( I know right! Most people think you look the best with your natural face. When you go natural, more people tend to notice your eyes.) I am not saying you have to stop wearing makeup.
- Line Your Water Line-( This makes your eyes seem bigger. Especially using white and black eyeliner. It really helps me because I have small eyes.)
I finally got to test a color out of this palette! My other eye is so swollen. (lol) I really like this palette because the colors are everyday colors. The eyeshadow is also really soft on my skin. I also dyed my hair back black because I think it brings my colors out more.
This palette is perfect for people who love neutral tones. It is really light and pigmented.
I have four other sisters, not including myself that wears glasses. Over the time I have found certain things that can help them when applying their makeup. All but one of my sisters wears makeup. It is my mission to get the last one into makeup, even if it is the last thing I do.
- Glasses Marks On Nose-( I guess you get the marks above the nose when you wear glasses for too long. I could be wrong and If I am, please correct me. My sisters had that mark above their noses from their glasses and they could never get rid of them. You can always use a cream and cocoa butter that fades away dark marks. That is probably the best way but here is another when applying your makeup. Apply concealer to the area and then apply the foundation. You don’t even have to do your whole face. You can easily just cover that up really quick so that when you take your glasses off, no one will notice.)
- Eyeliner-( If you love eyeliner and wear glasses but never wear it because you think no one will notice it then STOP! You can always notice eyeliner. Maybe you just have to go thicker with your eyeliner.)
Glasses are really cute and flashy. There is a reason why everyone tries to wear nerd glasses.
I have been wanting to be a makeup artist for the longest. I told myself that I was gonna go to beauty school and then continue to grow so I can do celebrity makeup. This why I did not go…
I don’t wanna do hair. For most makeup artist, you have to have a cosmetology license. I was fine with that until I saw that I was gonna have to do hair. (Umm what!) I suck at hair. I didn’t wanna learn it. You know the saying “don’t knock it until you try it” well that was not the case. I hate hair! That is why I cut mine. (haha) All I wanted was to do makeup. The whole point was that I was gonna wait a year to go to college so that I can go to beauty school. That was cut short. I said well I guess I am going to college then and I can just teach myself how to do makeup. My new plan was to be a freelance makeup artist and also go to school to pursue a career in the medical field. I am killing two birds with one stone now.
As someone who buys a lot of makeup, I am always trying to find the best deals and sales. There are websites like “ebates” which will give you money back for buying anything. I always go to “retailmenot” because they always have promocodes and coupons.
If you see something you like and it is too over priced for you, just look somewhere else. There is a ninety percent chance that you will find it on another website. For example places like “Morphe” and “Anastasia Beverly hills” may be too much for some people. All you have to do is go to places like “Sephora” or “Ulta” that have their same products in stock. They also have better deals.