I bought the first edition one year ago and I am happy to finally get this one. The palettes only get better by the time. This palette is so festive!
I have been waiting for this palette for the longest and I am so happy that it arrived today! The colors in this palette is insane and so bright.
I have four other sisters, not including myself that wears glasses. Over the time I have found certain things that can help them when applying their makeup. All but one of my sisters wears makeup. It is my mission to get the last one into makeup, even if it is the last thing I do.
- Glasses Marks On Nose-( I guess you get the marks above the nose when you wear glasses for too long. I could be wrong and If I am, please correct me. My sisters had that mark above their noses from their glasses and they could never get rid of them. You can always use a cream and cocoa butter that fades away dark marks. That is probably the best way but here is another when applying your makeup. Apply concealer to the area and then apply the foundation. You don’t even have to do your whole face. You can easily just cover that up really quick so that when you take your glasses off, no one will notice.)
- Eyeliner-( If you love eyeliner and wear glasses but never wear it because you think no one will notice it then STOP! You can always notice eyeliner. Maybe you just have to go thicker with your eyeliner.)
Glasses are really cute and flashy. There is a reason why everyone tries to wear nerd glasses.
There are tons of ways to organize your makeup to your liking. If you are like me and never organize then this will come in handy. I just recently started organizing my collection because I was always loosing certain items. I would be looking for a lip gloss and it would be in my makeup brushes. I would never keep my makeup organize and that is exactly why I keep everything neat now.
I like to organize my products by the products. I know it might sound confusing but it’s not. I put my foundations together. I put all my concealers together. I put all my eyeliners and lashes together so that I can find everything together. I also tried to organize by color but that was a mess. I could not find anything because I forgot how everything looked.
Organize to your liking but also try to organize so that you can find those hard products that you are always loosing. You do not want to find a pair of lashes in your concealer. (Lol)
I was inspired by the colors used on a makeup artist Instagram page. He also started this trend with the eyebrows so I wanted to try them.
His page is -@mmmmitchell
Eyeshadow- Morphe 35B + 3502 Palette
Foundation- Maybelline Fit me foundation Color-355
I have been wanting to be a makeup artist for the longest. I told myself that I was gonna go to beauty school and then continue to grow so I can do celebrity makeup. This why I did not go…
I don’t wanna do hair. For most makeup artist, you have to have a cosmetology license. I was fine with that until I saw that I was gonna have to do hair. (Umm what!) I suck at hair. I didn’t wanna learn it. You know the saying “don’t knock it until you try it” well that was not the case. I hate hair! That is why I cut mine. (haha) All I wanted was to do makeup. The whole point was that I was gonna wait a year to go to college so that I can go to beauty school. That was cut short. I said well I guess I am going to college then and I can just teach myself how to do makeup. My new plan was to be a freelance makeup artist and also go to school to pursue a career in the medical field. I am killing two birds with one stone now.
As someone who buys a lot of makeup, I am always trying to find the best deals and sales. There are websites like “ebates” which will give you money back for buying anything. I always go to “retailmenot” because they always have promocodes and coupons.
If you see something you like and it is too over priced for you, just look somewhere else. There is a ninety percent chance that you will find it on another website. For example places like “Morphe” and “Anastasia Beverly hills” may be too much for some people. All you have to do is go to places like “Sephora” or “Ulta” that have their same products in stock. They also have better deals.
- Comb Your Eyelashes-( I had to help my sister with this because she is scary about everything. If you have a lot of eyelashes and they are always getting on your nerves then you then to comb them. They are calling for your help.)
- Curl Your Lashes-( This would help keep them out of your eyes after you comb them. Just make sure you don’t clip your eyelid because those lash curlers are tricky. You can always ask for help.)
- Apply Mascara-( When you apply mascara, you are not only combing your lashes. They also look good after applying mascara. The mascara will dry so you won’t have to pick at your eyelashes so much.)
- Look, Texture, Consistency and overall price of foundation is important. My favorite foundation is loreal fit me foundation in the color coconut. The product is not too thick or thin, it is perfect. It feels really smooth on my skin which is good. The prices are really cheap at seven dollars at Walmart. I have been wearing the same foundation since high school. I am kind of nervous to switch foundations so I might just stay where I am.
- You also wanna make sure you get your exact color. You do not want a color that is too light or too dark. This is the base which is your face. (I was not trying to rhyme on purpose) Foundation is not concealer where you can buy light and darker colors to get that glow. If you do that with foundations, your skin will look too light, tan or dark. Have fun picking foundations!
There are so many ways to do your makeup for a date. Most girls go for a more natural look on their date. Others go for a more bold look. whatever you choose is up to you. I personally go for the natural look because I do not have time to keep touching up my makeup all day or night. I tend to worry about how my makeup looks so I would not want any problems on date number one. That is a big “NO”.
You don’t wanna throw a lot of foundation and concealer on and then contour for a date because it can go a whole other way. What if you think he is taking you to dinner but you both end up going to a baseball game. “That would be it for me”. I would probably walk out saying “do you have any ideal how long it took to do this look for you!”
What I am trying to say is less is more when you are trying to impress a guy. (LOL) Now, you don’t have to impress them if you don’t wanna. “Um excuse me Girl Power”. He should be trying to impress you but you get it!