- I finally got a chance to test out the new palette guys! This palette is absolutely flawless. The picture of the palette is kind of dark because I took it a while ago but the colors are really pigmented.
Small eyes, Larges or no eyes, there are many ways to bring out your eyes. I am gonna tell you a couple of ways to bring out your eyes so that you can feel better and more confident about yourself.
- Eyeliner-( You may not know but eyeliner really do makes your eyes stand out. I wear eyeliner every day and it really helps. If I look tired, it makes me look woke)
- Eyeshadow-( A little color goes a long way. You don’t have to wear bright colors for your eyes to pop.)
- Natural Skin-( I know right! Most people think you look the best with your natural face. When you go natural, more people tend to notice your eyes.) I am not saying you have to stop wearing makeup.
- Line Your Water Line-( This makes your eyes seem bigger. Especially using white and black eyeliner. It really helps me because I have small eyes.)
I finally got to test a color out of this palette! My other eye is so swollen. (lol) I really like this palette because the colors are everyday colors. The eyeshadow is also really soft on my skin. I also dyed my hair back black because I think it brings my colors out more.
My left eye is still swollen from when I had pinky eye so I wasn’t able to blog or try my new makeup. I think my right eye is better so I am gonna attempt to do my makeup on one eye today. Thankfully it’s the eye that I always post my makeup pics on.
I have been waiting for this palette for the longest and I am so happy that it arrived today! The colors in this palette is insane and so bright.
- Comb Your Eyelashes-( I had to help my sister with this because she is scary about everything. If you have a lot of eyelashes and they are always getting on your nerves then you then to comb them. They are calling for your help.)
- Curl Your Lashes-( This would help keep them out of your eyes after you comb them. Just make sure you don’t clip your eyelid because those lash curlers are tricky. You can always ask for help.)
- Apply Mascara-( When you apply mascara, you are not only combing your lashes. They also look good after applying mascara. The mascara will dry so you won’t have to pick at your eyelashes so much.)
- I don’t normally use green but I tried it. It is definitely one of my least favorite colors just because I can never match it with anything.
- I used the Morphe 35B Palette
- Eyeliner From Ulta
- Maybelline Fite Me Foundation
- I really like doing these kinds of looks. I am gonna do many more because I like bright colors together. Once again, I only used concealer for my primer. I tried eye primer a few times but once I ran out, I got lazy and looked up other ways to make your eyeshadow brighter. Now I only use concealer.
- When I am thinking of ways to do my eyeshadow, I literally just throw a color on my eye and then think, what other colors can I match it with? That is how I create my makeup. It doesn’t always work out.
- I had some looks that were so bad that I just gave up after 40minutes of trying to do my eyeshadow. I get mad a lot if I mess up because I hate restarting after a long time. One big mess up that still gets me is overdoing my eyeliner. I would try to put a thin liner on my eyelid and then I see a part I need to fill and it just gets too thick. I would just give up. Now I am getting better with patience. 🙂
- I ordered the liner from shopmissa.com
- It is a liquid liner
- It is really smooth and dry fast
- It is easy to use
It is so crazy to see how far I have come. When I look at my old picture, I was just starting out and having trouble mixing eyeshadows. Now I love mixing colors. I love bright colors and every other color. No matter where you begin, you will always get better with practice. Everything is a challenge!