This palette is perfect for people who love neutral tones. It is really light and pigmented.
Tag: makeup lover
I bought the first edition one year ago and I am happy to finally get this one. The palettes only get better by the time. This palette is so festive!
As someone who buys a lot of makeup, I am always trying to find the best deals and sales. There are websites like “ebates” which will give you money back for buying anything. I always go to “retailmenot” because they always have promocodes and coupons.
If you see something you like and it is too over priced for you, just look somewhere else. There is a ninety percent chance that you will find it on another website. For example places like “Morphe” and “Anastasia Beverly hills” may be too much for some people. All you have to do is go to places like “Sephora” or “Ulta” that have their same products in stock. They also have better deals.
I don’t why, I don’t know how they can be so good but they are. Men in the makeup business are literally taking it to the next level. Their makeup looks so pretty, clean, sleek and just down right perfect. Take drag queens for an example. They do a lot but it looks so good! I love how in America, everyone can bond doing the same things. It is truly amazing! ðŸ’—ðŸ’—
- The Extra One-( The one who does not care about what anyone has to say. She wears a full face of makeup everyday because she can and because she is really good at it.)
- The neutral One-( That one person who knows how to do makeup really well but her face never shows it. She wear her natural face because she is comfortable with it but don’t underestimate her.) *Thats Me*
- The Quiet One-( She’s is really quiet but you just wanna ask her ” how did you do your makeup?” She won’t answer because she is nervous but she can beat a face!)
- The Way Too Much One-( That one girl who does way too much to her face. She has every color on her eyes and lips but she don’t care. “This is America” and you can do whatever you want.)
- The Perfect One-( That girl that just has the most professional looking makeup ever! You envy her, I envy her because we can’t do it.)
My favorite fall colors in my eyeshadow palettes are definitely orange to light brown. I am gonna do some fall looks in a couple of days. The weather is finally getting cold so this is the perfect time to start.
I love wearing eyeliner. I only wear liquid eyeliner because it looks better. When you are doing your eyeliner, you have two ways to attempt to wear it. You can wear a thin liner that is really simple or you can go for the bold thick liner that is a statement. I love wearing thick liners but I would only wear them when I am going out. I like thin liners because it makes your eyes pop.
The best part of anything is being yourself! You can be extra, petty, weird or anything else you want. I am literally a mixture of all those combined. It’s fun to be yourself, but it’s not easy. We get so caught up on what other people think that it’s hard to be yourself. You should worry about what others think because you are going to get judged no matter what. So what’s the point of caring?
Everyone has that one lipstick that they just love. It could be the brand, color, look, texture, or even the smell. I am all about colors. I am a nude kind of girl. I love anything nude. Nude lipstick and lipgloss are my life. I also love red lipstick because it makes me feel bold. There are so many kinds of lipstick to just love one!
If you bought a concealer that was too light for your skin, you can fix it. I bought one that was two shades lighter and all I did was mix it with my foundation. That is the method I used this morning. Your foundation is your skin tone so it would balance out well with your skin. No need to throw the concealer away, just enhance it.