Wow! I started blogging January 3,2018. I still think it’s crazy that I stuck with this because I am so quick to give up. The exact days are, 334 days. That is a lot. I only have about 220 something post because most of it was me thinking of what to do, being sick and so much more. I am really proud of myself. I felt kind of slow because I thought since today was the third and I started blogging on January the third, that it was a full year. That just means that I will have to make another post next month which will be a full year for me.
I have been wanting to be a makeup artist for the longest. I told myself that I was gonna go to beauty school and then continue to grow so I can do celebrity makeup. This why I did not go…
I don’t wanna do hair. For most makeup artist, you have to have a cosmetology license. I was fine with that until I saw that I was gonna have to do hair. (Umm what!) I suck at hair. I didn’t wanna learn it. You know the saying “don’t knock it until you try it” well that was not the case. I hate hair! That is why I cut mine. (haha) All I wanted was to do makeup. The whole point was that I was gonna wait a year to go to college so that I can go to beauty school. That was cut short. I said well I guess I am going to college then and I can just teach myself how to do makeup. My new plan was to be a freelance makeup artist and also go to school to pursue a career in the medical field. I am killing two birds with one stone now.
I don’t think you guys have really seen me, other than in my contact picture or my makeup pics. I just do parts of my face so that is all I show. I wanted to share this picture because we all have flaws. No one is perfect. I had a really good day today and wanted to wear a bright shirt with a neutral face and killer brows!
“Just ignore the bowl to the left” (LOL)
I have a lot things that I want to accomplish while attending college. I am just gonna name a few…
- Buy My Blog– ( This is one that I am actually gonna do in a few days. I am so happy to take my blog further and for it to continue to grow. I want to attract more viewers and keep you guys entertained so I cannot wait until this happens.)
- Grow My Instagram– ( Instagram is the most competitive form of social media in the world. Everyone does the same thing, just in their own unique ways. I post my makeup on Instagram and it is not easy. There are millions of makeup pages on Instagram. I just have to keep doing what I do and continue to do better.)
- Do More Creative Styles of Makeup– ( I like this one because makeup is an art. There is so much to do with it. Nowadays people are taking makeup to a whole new level and I want to be apart of it.)
- Check Some Things Off My Bucket list– ( I have a huge bucket list full of wild crazy things and ideas that I want to accomplish this year. I have things on there like to take a hot air balloon ride, swim with sharks, visit the dead sea, swim with pigs and so many other crazy things. I checked a few things off so far but not the best things yet, so I cannot wait until that happens.)
These are just a few of my goals this year but trust me, I have so many. I already have my whole life planned out all the way until age 35. I am a planner. (LOL) What are some of your goals?
I tried a lot of my new products out and loved them. The colored eyeliners are so cute and are not dry at all. Here are some of the products I used for this look…
- Lol Eyeshadow- Purple Eyeshadow
- AOA Eyelashes-Natural Hair
- AOA Vonder Concealer
- Pink Eyeliner Color- Hollywood
- Blue Eyeliner Color- Superstar
- AOA Perfect Setting Powder
- Flawless Eyeliner- Black Eyeliner
- I do my eyebrows Every single day. Even if I am sick, I make sure my eyebrows are done. If I got to Walmart, they have to have something on them. I think I may have an addiction. (LOL)
- I seriously have a makeup addiction. I ordered so much makeup last semester in college that the police knew my name by heart. They would say “Hi Tatyana, you have another package almost every day”. Gosh I love makeup
- I love Kpop!! It’s true, I am Kpop trash. I love them. I listen to them when I do my makeup. I love ” Got7, Exo, BlackPink, Monsta x, and Bts”.
- All my sisters do makeup ( but one). I have four other sisters but only one of them does no kind of makeup. It hurts me because we all love makeup so much. I will get her into makeup if it’s the last thing I do!
- I love wrestling!. I watch WWE but I am not a big fan of it nowadays. I like to watch the old wrestling with Stone Cold, Kurt Angle, The Rock, Undertaker, Kane, and many more great ones. I use to go crazy when I hear the shattered glass. I literally had goosebumps. Nowadays I barely get a shiver. (LOL)